Thursday, 17 May 2012

Steampunk dreams


Hello Everyone! I hope you are well and having a good week. Jane here today with something a little bit different for me. I have been having some fun playing with my distress inks and brushes!


The card I have to share with you today was made using some gorgeous stamps from the Creative Expressions 'Steampunk Dreams' set which is available here from My Mum's Craft Shop. I created a background using Spun Sugar and Victorian Velvet distress inks and Dreamweaver brushes then stamped some of the cogs and butterflies using more distress inks.


The dressform and little butterflies were stamped onto kraft and cut out and I stamped the dress form again onto a bookpage and cut out the wings and placed it behind the dress form. I stamped the sentiment and then sewed around the edges before adding to black card and the card base and then added the dressform, metal cog and butterflies. I finished with a button, a paper rose and some gems. I hope you have a lovely Thursday.
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Jane, you have rocked this style, this is a FAB card. xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)