Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Nice weather for Wellies!


Morning Peeps.

Will it ever stop raining? To help brighten up this miserable weather, I thought I'd share a card I've made with the ever so fab Alora paper pad from Bo Bunny. They are so bright and cheerful, I dare you not to smile when you see them.

The stamp is a new Release from CC Designs, called Laugh Lines Garden. Everyone should have a pair of spotty Wellies, don't you think?

And a card is not complete for me these days without an application of Die-Namics! I've used Trio of Flowers.

Well, I hope you have a fab day, whatever you get up to.

Stampin FluffnStuff

1 comment:

  1. I agree this is the best paper ever... I love it and cant stop using it lol... this card is super cute Fluff xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)