Friday, 25 May 2012

HB2U

Morning Peeps :)

So, it looks like I am single handedly responsible for the current heatwave in The UK... For weeks, we've had nothing but rain, hailstones and then a bit more rain. The minute I make a 'topical' card featuring some rain, an umbrella and a rather fab pair of pink wellies, and Voila! My Central Heating Control is getting dust on it!

I've used some really pretty and very colourful Bazzill Basics Avalon Papers with Stamping Bella Uptown Girls Lolly and her Brolly. Of course, I couldn't resist using some Dies, so I dug out Die-Namics By the Letters, Die-Namics By the Numbers Die only, and Die-Namics Open Zig Zag Border. Topped off with a few flower buttons for good luck. Hey Presto... Heat Wave.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, wherever you are.

Stampin FluffnStuff

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)