Friday, 11 May 2012

Best Wishes from Bella

Today I have the first of two cards I have made featuring some yummy Wild Rose Studio goodies. My Mums Craft Shop stocks lots of Wild Rose Studio goodies here, with many designs currently in the sale!!


My card today features Bella the elephant with flowers... quite possibly my FAVOURITE elephant stamp ever, sooooo cute - who wouldn't want an elephant to bring them flowers! I have of course coloured Bella in using my Copic markers. The papers used are also by Wild Rose Studio and are from the Bella paper pack. A simple card design, but perfect for using up scraps and highlighting different designs in a paper pad! Im kinda liking the patchwork look and as a real bonus I got to show you what 5 of the designs in the paper pack look like - aren't they all stunning!!  I have finished the cards off by mounting Bella with my scalloped square nestabilities and adding a Craftwork Cards circular message which has been mounted onto circle nested shapes - that really is it - see simples!!!!!

I hope you all have a fabby friday and I shall see you on Sunday with some more Wild Rose Studio yumminess - ooooh I cant wait!!

Zoe x x 

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)