Friday, 27 April 2012

We need your help ...

Hi everyone and happy Friday!   I love Fridays as it's almost the weekend - yippee! You could even say "Thank Goodness it's Friday!" which shortens to TGF which is also an acronym of THE GREETING FARM! Hmmmm....

So you may be wondering why the title of this post is asking for your help?  Well, the MMCS DT are trying our very best to persuade Kitty to stock the latest The Greeting Farm stamps at My Mum's Craft Shop.  We all love these adorable stamps and hope you do too!


Can you help us persuade her?  Leave a comment here under this post telling Kitty that she absolutely MUST stock these stamps and tell us what your favourite TGF 'line' is as well.  Do you prefer Anya and Ians, or Miss Anyas? Perhaps the Cheeky gals or Wild Sprouts are more your style?  Or do you like the slightly gothic Creeper Crew style stamps or maybe the clear sets?

CANDY ALERT
Everyone who leaves a comment on this post answering the above question will be entered into the draw to win a TGF stamp!  You have until midnight on Monday (30 April) to enter. If you win, you can choose Twirl Anya or Creeper Crew Monday to come home to live with you:


There are some older TGF stamps in stock right now at the MMCS store, and ALL the individual stamps are the BARGAIN price of only £4.00 each - eeek!  This is such an awesome price! MMCS has one of the RETIRED Wild Sprouts (Bree) still in stock, and as this stamp is no longer available at TGF, MMCS is probably one of the only places you can still buy her!

These stamps are deeply etched red rubber and already come mounted onto cling, so it really is just a case of slapping them on an acrylic block and away you go!  And I can personally vouch for their superb quality.  Also they are perfect for cutting out and popping up on foam pads - something that is impossible with some very detailed stamps.

Here is a card I made a while back using Wild Sprouts Ebony, which is availabe to buy for only £4 in the MMCS store HERE:


And here are a couple of cards I made with one of the *new* TGF May 2012 release stamps called "Cheeky Geeky" - she's so new that she won't be released at The Farm until 1st May!!!!  We would love Kitty to stock these, so please help us in our quest to persuade her!



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs
Sem x

9 comments:

  1. Kitty please give the greeting farm stamps a home pretty please i love them all and they are so popular they would be flying off the shelves so please help spread the greeting farm love, they won't be naughty! well the creeper crew might just don't let them out of the package LOL huggs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Greeting Farm stamps are the reason I found your store, so not updating your greeting farm stamps, is like saying I'm no longer welcome.... (too emotionally blackmaily?)

    So, if The Greeting Farm Stamps brought me to you *YAY* then they could bring others too? "if you buy them, they will come!" (I love that movie).

    Please restock... with new goodies, and also with any of the Greeting Farm that could be associated with the film twilight... sparkly edward for example.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what fabulous images, I would love to win them, and your card is gorgeous, love your colour choice. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I didn't know these were about. I like the look of the Creeper Crew and the Sprouts, but they all look really good. I don't know anyone else who sells these, so if you could stock the range that would be great. Hope I am lucky and win one!! Monday looks cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep yep I love TGf!!!! My faves are little sprouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love TGF images but my favs are definitely Miss Anya, they're just so trendy (or at least the idea of trendy that's in my head!)

    Go on Kitty, make us happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kitty, plllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeee stock the new TGF stamps!! Cheeky Geeky looks absolutely gorgeous - I'd love to give her a home (so that's one guaranteed sale at least!!) And there are lots of others I like, I've got a whole box full of 'em!! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi im new hear but didnt know of you and i love these stamps so please keep them coming as i would love to buy them and become your newest customer and thanks so much for the candy too will let my mum know about you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG u have to have to stock them, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee! I love TGF stamps, the cheeky ones and the creepy crew one are my absoulte faves but i really do love them all. I would love if u stocked a good varity of them so i dont have to stop about in x amount of stores just to get the whole collection of one set.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)