Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Spring is in the air!

First things first, I need to apologise for this post being so late in the day.... you see its my birthday so things have been pretty manic here..... I have been trying to get this done all day!

For my card today I have used the GORGEOUS papers from Prima.  These are from Meadow Lark and are just beautiful.... They are available in 6x6 and 12x12!!


For the butterflies I have used the Tim Holtz 'on the edge' butterflight die from Sizzix.   The stamp is Sweet Elaine from Nellie Snellen and she has been matted and layered using the oval nestabilites.

Pop on over to the shop and see all the new papers, dies and embellishments that are coming in thick and fast.
Have a great week and happy crafting xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Happy Birthday for yesterday Trudie. :) This is so pretty. Loving the butterflies too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, so pretty Trudie! Those Meadowlark papers are gorgeous and I just love how you've used that border die! xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)