Thursday, 12 April 2012

Playing with Wild Rose Studio Printed panels...

Good Morning! Jane here with my regular Thursday slot! I hope you are having a good week so far. I have been having some fun playing with some of the versatile Wild Rose Studio Printed panels to make some quick cards this week. I have also used some of the gorgeous new papers which have come into the shop this month. The pre-coloured images are perfect if you need to make a card in a hurry and do not have time to colour in a stamp.
My first card was made using a Fergus panel from a pack which is available here from My Mum's Craft shop. 

The colours of the image coordinate beautifully with this paper from Prima which is from the Meadowlark pad. I also used some ribbon, a Hero Arts sentiment and some paper flowers from my stash. I finished the card with some stick on gems.
For my second card, I used a panel from the Milton panels pack and die cut it with a Spellbinders die before  adding it to a scalloped circle. The paper I used is by Bazzill and is from the Avalon pad.


I added some beautiful ribbon and some matching letter stickers to create my sentiment. I finished the card with a couple of little gems and some glitter glue on the centre of the flower.
Have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Love both the cards, so bright :) love the stamps especially the dragon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are both so bright, zingy and scrummy. Love 'em. xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)