Sunday, 15 April 2012

New Kid on the Block

Firstly I would like to say a super duper huuuuuuuuuge Hello!! Im Zoe, and am absolutely thrilled to be the newbie here on the My Mums Craft Shop DT. Yay for me!!! Soo excited to be working alongside such a fabulous store - seriously - is there anything you could possibly need that you can't get from MMCS?? (If you can actually think of something - I have tried for a long time and can't, email Kitty and I am sure she will do her best to get it in for you!!)

Now, enough waffle - on to my card,


Isn't she gorgeous - this is Bella with Presents, she is new from Wild Rose Studio and is quite possibly the cutest elephant ever!! I have paired her up with her very own Bella paper pack! I have coloured her in with copic markers, and cut her out using square and scalloped square nestabilities. I layered the image onto a doily for some interest. Those adorable little butterflies were cut using MFT Die-namics butterfly die, and were finished off with some teeny pearls. I finished the card off with a little selection of flowers in the corner.

Well, i hope you all enjoy what is left of the weekend and I look forward to sharing with you all again - same time next week anyone ;)

3 comments:

  1. Thats such a gorgeous, cute card ..Love it !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this is super cute. Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)