Friday, 13 April 2012

MFT Sew Nifty

HI everyone! Quick Friday post from me today as we've got a whole day of family fun planned - yay!

I absolutely adore MFT Die-namics and stamps, and particularly love the combo die-namics and stamp sets! This is my most recent card I made with My Favorite Things Die-namics Sew Nifty and Stamp Set.


This week MMCS received tonnes of re-stocks of MFT Die-namics plus the newest MFT April release, woo-hoo, so don't forget to stop by the MFT Die-namics section of the store to take a gander.   And while you're at the store, check out the *NEW for April* section ... but be prepared to spend up large as there are sooooo many delicious new goodies!

Okay, must dash! Hope you have an awesome day and a fabby weekend! See you same time, same place next week! Laters peeps!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I had to buy the dies!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty. Please don't talk to me about dies... xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)