Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Lets go Shopping!

Good morning!!  Hope you have had a great easter weekend and not eaten to much chocolate!
The sun is shining here in Dorset and now all we have to do is decide where to go and what to do.
So before the day starts I want to show you one of my latest cards.


I kept this very simple mainly because the image is quite large.

I have used Posh has a Present from Stamping Bella's Uptown girls range.  If only we all looked that glam after shopping!!  The papers are Alora from Bo Bunny.  The image is coloured with my pro markers in colours that compliment the papers.  The sentiment says 'I've shopped all my life and still have nothing to wear'.  This was just laying in my stash obviously waiting for this card!  A touch of faux stitching around the edges of the papers and the card is finished.

Have a great week and don't forget to keep an eye out on our challenge blog and get entering!!

See you next week

Trudiexxx





2 comments:

  1. Awesome card!! Love that sentiment - how perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)