Friday, 6 April 2012

It's gonna be a bright sun shiny day!

Hi everyone! Today I have a card to share featuring the darling Sparkle Creations 'Surfing Oliver' rubber stamp. I'm secretly hoping that it will help to sprinkle a little sunshine and warmth as we could certainly do with some here in the South West of England, brrrrrrr!


I stamped Surfing Oliver in Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured him with Copic markers. I used some yummy Echo Park Splash 6x6 paper and distressed and embossed it. I cut some clouds from white felt using my My Favorite Things Die-namics Flat Bottom Clouds dies. The waves were cut using my My Favorite Things Die-namics Catch a Wave die and I added some white gel pen and some Stickles Glitter Glue to add detail to the crests of the waves! The teeny tiny sun was cut using one of the dies from the My Favorite Things Die-namics Notched Tag Die & Stamp Set (love the dies in this set!).  I also added some Glossy Accents to the lense of Oliver's goggles, but it's hard to see in the photo!

Wishing you all a wonderful Easter weekend! Try not to eat too much chocolate (...yeah, right, LOL!!!)

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Too much choklit!! How very dare you! Pah.

    I absolutely love all the depth and detail on this. If I didn't like you, I could easily not like you! ;)

    Have a wonderful Easter. xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)