Friday, 20 April 2012

Daffodil Charlotte

Hi everyone! Another week, another card from me (Simonne), and this time I've got a new Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Daffodil Charlotte creation for you:


Supplies
SCRS Daffodil Charlotte rubber stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers
Kraft, White, Coredinations Colorcore Heartfelt & Aegean cardstock
MME Miss Caroline Dolled Up 6x6 paper pad
Back2Basics Straight Edge 148mm Square White card blank
Stickles Glitter Glue
MFT Die-namics Prima Donna Petals
MMCS Yellow Hydrangea Daisy and WOC Turquoise Sweetheart Blossom
4mm flatback pearls
7mm Pale Blue satin ribbon
Turquoise/White Twill Stripe ribbon


Products highlighted in pink are available from My Mum's Craft Shop.

I was super excited to use my new MFT Die-namics Prima Donna Petals die for the first time!! This die set has been on my wishlist for ages, and I was so pleased to finally buy it from My Mum's Craft Shop!  It makes the most fabulous flowers and the next time I use it I will try making one with felt. I think I should also try out some of the other MFT flower dies too - I feel a bit of a spend coming on, hehehe!  Oh, and if you're wondering where on earth I used Stickles, I added a few dabs to the drips of water coming out of the watering can ... but it's a tad hard to see in the photo!

If there is ever a product that you want to buy from the MMCS store that is showing as "out of stock", do drop Kitty an email as she will be able to let you know if she can order more in for you, or in the case of MFT Die-namics, add you to her pre-order book for when she next places a MFT order.  Some MFT dies fly off the shelves the minute they arrive in the shop, and I have missed out on several occasions for being a bit of a tortoise, lol!  So I would definitely recommend this to guarantee your order - it's what I did last time! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous Friday ... it's almost the weekend, woo-hoo!!!!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I like the bright, fresh colours. A super pretty card. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)