Monday, 23 April 2012

Ava has arrived...

If you haven't already heard we have just taken another delivery of Stamping Bella Uptown Girls and this included the latest fabulous releases - oh so gorgeous as always!
Today i have a cute card to show you using Ava Loves To Celebrate.
These stamps are quite big so they fit perfectly on 6x6 cards and are a joy to colour.
I stamped her onto Neenah Cardstock then coloured her with my Copics - E11, E00, R81, R83, BG000 BG0000, B00, RV000, YG03, C0 & C0.
The papers i used are WRMK Love Struck. The flourish is my fav Magnolia Swirl. I also added a Circle Sentiment & some Card Candi. The heart pearls & ribbon are from my stash!

Don't forget today is the last day at MMCS to get free postage, just remember to enter the code FREE04 when you checkout - valid until Midnight!

Kitty xx

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning Kitty!! All I can say is WOW! xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)