Saturday, 31 March 2012

Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps

Hi everyone!

I have an apology to make - I'm so sorry that I didn't post here yesterday! *hangs head in shame* Yesterday was the last day of term and I think I got caught up in all the excitement of having hubby and daughter home for the next 2 weeks, he he!

Anyway, I'm here today to share a card I made using the adorable Wee Florist stamp! My Mum's Craft Shop has just received re-stocks of the gorgeous Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps rubber and also added some new ones to the store!


Supplies
Tim Holtz Distress ink pads - Vintage Photo (sentiment) and Antique Linen (edges)
Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad - Picadill
Kraft and white cardstock
Ribbon, Lace, Cream Button Twine, Flowers

Hope you have a wonderful week and I shall be back again next Friday (off to schedule my post now so I don't forget again, lol!)

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful! I love all the details and your colouring is amazing!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jane, this is a stunner. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)