Friday, 16 March 2012

Sparkling Tea Parties!

Hi everyone!  As you may have guessed, we're changing things a bit here at the MMCS blog!  The design team has now all been assigned a day each week to post our weekly MMCS creations, and as it's Friday, it's my turn (Simonne)!

First up is a card I have made using the beautiful Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Charlotte with a Rose rubber stamp and lots more goodies from MMCS:




Next up is a very quick and easy card that I whipped up this morning using some of the brand new and very yummy Dovecraft Tea Party collection:






Finally I also would love to share with you one of 2 of my projects featured in this month's Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine (issue 103)!  This particular project is a 3-page spread called "10 ideas with Numbers" on pages 24-26. I used MFT Die-namics By The Letters, MFT By The Numbers Die-namics and Stamp set and Echo Park Victoria Gardens 12x12 Collection Kit - all available to buy (or order if it's out of stock!) from MMCS!!

(Click on the photos to enlarge)


Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you've enjoyed my creations!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)