Thursday, 15 March 2012

Pretty Pastels, Spring flowers and lots of bling!

Good Morning Everyone! Jane here today to share my first card as a My Mum's Craft Shop Design Team Member! I have made a card using the The Hobby House Wee Stamps Toppers from the Spring Bringer set. The toppers are already pre-coloured so can be used to make a quick card just as they are or you can add more to the toppers as I have done here by distressing the edges of the die cut with ink and adding a little sewing. Wee is carrying a beautiful bouquet of flowers and I took inspiration from the colours and chose papers from the My Mind's Eye Dolled up paper pad which is available here.


I matted the papers onto an aqua paper from the pad. I really love the pink/aqua colour combination and the beautiful Hobby House flowers packs match perfectly with the papers.


I have embellished the card with a gems swirl and some stick on pearls from the Hobby House which are available here from My Mum's Craft Shop. I hope you have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)