Wednesday, 21 March 2012

A La Mode... Cheers


Morning All. :)

A little while back, I was asked to make a card for a Mum, who was going to be sixty, while on holiday in Australia, and likes wine. Well, the paper choice was easy, as My Minds Eye Lost and Found 2 Blush Paper Pad had just arrived on my desk and my fingers were itching.

The wine bit had me a little perplexed until I had a rummage through the My Mum's Craft Shop Store and found My Favourite Things A La Modes Cheers. If you like wine, you'll love Champagne, right? And a sixtieth birthday is a good reason to have a little glass of bubbles!

The Australia bit had me scratching my head for a while, but it was really easy to create some travel ticket type sentiments with Whimsy Stamps Friendship Ticket Sentiments and the Whimsy Shapeology Ticket Die. Job done.

Have a great day. Ooh, and of you get a chance to pop over to the Store, do, as there are lots of yummy goodies arriving on a daily basis...

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)