Thursday, 29 March 2012

Die cut heaven!

Good Morning Everyone!  I hope you are having a good week. I am very much looking forward to the Weekend now and hope to spend a lot of time crafting on Saturday! The card I am sharing with you today has been made using a pre-coloured die cut Kenny K image and MFT dienamics die shapes.



The papers I have used are by Fancy Pants from the 'Be You' pad which is available here from My Mum's Craft shop. The papers were layered onto pink card which I also used for die cutting the Dienamics shapes.
I cut the frame around the image free hand with my small scissors. I added lots of gorgeous flowers from my stash and a shiny satin ribbon topped with a gingham button and finished the card with some lilac gems.
Have a great Thursday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo cool and funky. Loving the vibrant feel. xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)