Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Cute!


Morning, morning...

So you know I'm totally in love with the new Printed Panels from Wild Rose Studio, right? This is another adorable print from the Bella Panels Pack. Not only are all the images just the cutest, they'll also help you out of a tight corner, when you realise you need to make something for yesterday! As I've said before, the hardest, and most time consuming part, is deciding which gorgeous papers to use with it!

I've teamed Bella up with some polka dot paper from a Christmas Stack and Bella Papers, both from Wild Rose Studio, lashings of buttons from my stash and my latest Must Have Die Set from Die-Namics; By the Letter. You'll have to forgive my slightly wonky 'Cute', I was so excited to finally have these Dies in my hand, I lost focus a little. ;)

Have a great week!

Stampin FluffnStuff

1 comment:

  1. It's gorgeous Faye! Love the subtle colours.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)