Monday, 20 February 2012

Peace! Man!


Happy Monday Peeps!

And today it's all about the luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve. :)

By now, you'll know how much I love all the images from La La Land Crafts. I can't rave enough about the fab deep etching on the stamps, giving a lovely, crisp image, every single time. This is Mod Marci, she's one of the newer releases which may well turn up in store, very shortly! Watch this space, that's all I'm saying...

I've used a paper that came free with a magazine, because I wasn't really thinking. But if you want to make something similar, then you'll need My Minds Eye Lime Twist Fly a Kite.

And Marci just begged me to put her with a Rainbow and some Flat Bottom Clouds. So head over to Die-Namics and Bob's your Uncle!

Have a great week. :)

Stampin FluffnStuff

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)