Monday, 6 February 2012

La La Lands Craft double whammy Teaser


Well good morning. What a chilly start to the week! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!


This morning, I thought I'd tease you with some of the recent new releases from La La Land Crafts. Aren't they just adorable? If you can't wait to get a LLLC fix, and need a little cuteness right now, there are loads of La La Stamps in store now. I'm a big fan of these stamps, gorgeous images, that stamp out perfectly, every time.

And if you need some papers to go with your stamps, I've used Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard and Echo Park Country Drive. Both favourites of mine, I keep going back to them.

And if that's not enough love for one post, I cannot get enough Die-Namics right now either! Restocks are currently in store now...

Right, I'm off for some hot choklit! Have a great week.

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)