Saturday, 11 February 2012

From Landon with Love!


Morning Lovely People!

The weekend starts here and with all this horrible cold weather, it's the perfect excuse to disappear into the craft room with a hot drink and a box of choklit.

This is exactly what I did earlier in the week and this is what I made. I was in the mood for luuuurve but wanted to do something for a boy. I've used Lori Boyd for Stamping Bella Landon, the paper is from the My Minds Eye Love Me Paper Pad and the central heart die is a Die-Namics Layered Heart, one of the latest releases from Die-Namics.

While I'm talking about dies, Kitty has just taken delivery of some fabby new dies from Magnolia and Sizzix, well worth a look and flying off the shelves already. Don't forget delivery is only £1.75, or free on orders over £29.99.

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)