Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Anyone for bunny soup?

Have you seen all the yummy new goodies arriving daily at My Mum's Craft Shop? Many of you will know that I absolutely LOVE my patterned paper, and so I can't wait to get my hands on some of the new Echo Park and MME pads that have just landed. But for today's card I used some of the slightly older but still GORGEOUS Jillibean Soup paper from the Blossom Soup 6x6 pad. I thought the pretty colours were perfect to inject some warmth (and perhaps thoughts of spring?) at this time of year!


The stamp is a brand new Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps one called 'Easter Bunny Ruby' and is so new (it's from the February SCRS release) that if you'd like to get your inky fingers on her, you'll need to contact Kitty and ask her to add it to the next order! ;-D

Here's a full list of supplies available from the MMSC store:

Card blanks (I always use this size and then trim them if I want a smaller card)

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)