Saturday, 21 January 2012

Love Birds


Morning All!

I thought I'd stop by and share a little card I made the other day. I'm feeling the luuuuuurve at the moment, I expect I'll be sick of it by the time Valentine's Day gets her, so I'm making the most of it!

I've used some pretty scrummy stash! The papers are Fancy Pants Love Story along with this cute Whiff of Joy Together Forever Stamp and finished of with a small helping of Die-Namics Rolled Flowers.

If you haven't been over to the store this week, you're missing a whole heap of yummy goodness. The new releases from Kraftin' Kimmie, Marianne Design, Nellie Snellen and Lecrea Designs are all in stock and very cute. Be quick though, because they are flying off the shelves. How do I know? Because they've been flying through my letterbox! ;)

Have a great weekend.

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)