Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Happy Mail.

Today I wanted to share with you my latest card using some of the great goodies I bought in shop using my christmas money!!   My family decided it was easier to give me cash because, in their words, "you have far to much crafting stuff already!!"  I ask you....... can we ever have to much???

For this card I have used the gorgeous Spring Drop papers from First Edition,  Shabby Shutters Distress Ink, the beautiful Spring Border from Memory Box Dies and the 'Happy Mail' sentiment is by Whimsy Stamps. 
The image is 'Big Panda Marci' from La La Land Crafts.  Isn't she just adorable?


Why not pop across to the on line store and order yourself some new goodies for a new year! 

See you soon

Trudiexxx



1 comment:

  1. Awww this is gorgeous, what a sweet stamp and that border die is stunning.. and yes, as you said.. we can never have too much crafting stuff he he :) xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)