Saturday, 28 January 2012

Giddy Up Horsey!


Morning Folks!

Is it really a week since I last posted here? Already? My goodness.

I thought I'd stop by and share something I made the other day. I've used one of the new Young Rebel stamps from Nellie Snellen. This cutesome little chap is called Hopperhop, but you just HAVE to check out the others too. They're adorable. There's an Indian Warrior, a Sweet Cowgirl and Prickly, to name just a few.

Hopperhop is teamed with some fabby kraft papers from My Minds Eye. There are two Kraft pads Funday Everyday Fun and this one, Funday Happy Days and you will find it really hard to choose which one you need more!

Anyway, that's all from me today, hope you have a great weekend.

Stampin FluffnStuff

1 comment:

  1. Well I sure do love this Giddy Up Horsey! The papers and the colors are wonderful and I sure do admire the way you have colored up this cutie pie. YOU rock!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)