Saturday, 24 December 2011

Thank You!


Happy Christmas from all at My Mum's Craft Shop!

Well, I'm a little jaded with making Christmas cards right now, but my fingers were itching and I needed to make something!

So, what comes after Christmas? Yes, I know a diet, but I was thinking more along the lines of a mountain of Thank you cards! And what better way to use up a few more of those leftover Christmas papers? I've used Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas.

This little fairy is, of course, Faye with Flower from Wild Rose Studio. She looks lovely with glittery wings and lashing of pink. If only I could get away with wearing this get up every day...!

Well, it's short and sweet from me today, I'm sure you understand! I have a mahoosive pile of sausage rolls, mince pies, Quality Street and Cheese and Pineapple sticks to work my way through.

Have a wonderful festive season, I hope Santa fills your stocking with lots of crafty stash. :)

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)