Monday, 19 December 2011

Is it spring yet?

Can I first take this opportunity to say a big hello to eveyone.  I am Trudie and I am new to MMCS design team.  This is my first card for this blog so please be kind!  To say I was nervous is an understatement but thrilled to be asked at the same time.



Anyway, if you are anything like me you would've been making christmas cards for what seems like forever by now.  I really needed a change and when I saw the beautiful Dreamcatcher paper pad from First Edition, I knew I just had to have it.  I teamed the papers with my favourite Simply Sassy stamp, Hippy Chick and used labels number 4 from Spellbinders Nestabilities.   I also used  a butterfly die from Marianne Designs.   I decided to keep this fairly simple with it being number 1 and just finished the card of with some pink ribbon from my stash and a small collection of flowers.

I hope you all have a wonderful christmas and a very happy new year.

See you soon

Trudie xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)