Saturday, 26 November 2011

Sweet Thinkin' Mae


Morning All.

With less than a month to go, I am now in complete denial about Christmas. So it was really easy to ignore the Christmassy stash on my desk and go for something pink and girly instead!

I've long admired Some Odd Girl Images and I thought it was about time I inked one up. This is Sweet Thinkin' Mae and she was great to colour up.

She goes perfectly with these pretty Country Drive by Echo Park papers, don't you think? I made the flowers myself with some circles of these fabby papers and the butterfly is a Die from CC Designs.

It was quite sunny outside when I made this and with the central heating belting out, I almost convinced myself it's summer. Then that mince pie caught my eye and it was back to Earth with a bump...

Stampin FluffnStuff

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean can't believe it's not far off now. I think this card is so lovely great colours and the image is just fab and I love how you done the flowers. Have a lovely weekend. Gemma x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)