Thursday, 10 November 2011

Sparkle Creations: Relaxing Charlotte

Hello my lovelies! Simonne here with a new Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps card to share with you.

I just adore this stamp - Relaxing Charlotte. What better way to relax and take a bit of "me time" by indulging in a luxurious bubble bath ... and with a glass of something bubbly, of course! Mmmmm...heaven! :)


This is also my card for the current SCRS challenge which is "White on White". I've never made a card like this before, and I must confess that I was just a teeny, tiny bit scared! Eek! I love my patterned papers, so much so that I often think how awesome it would be if I could paper a wall in a particular design. I hunted through my H-UGE paper collection but despite coming across a few papers that would have been o-kay, I couldn't find anything that really fitted, so out came my super-neglected embossing folders. The jury is out ... I'm not quite sure if I like or not ... but I can tell you that it was one of the quickest cards I've ever made! And when my mum first saw it she said it would be perfect for a hen's night invite! :)

Here's a list of supplies I used...


Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,
Sem x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)