Saturday, 5 November 2011

More Charlotte


Morning!

I thought I'd stop by and share a card I've made using Charlotte with Rose from Sparkle Creations. It's the first time I've used one of these fabby stamps and she was great fun to play with.

I've teamed her up with some Christmas papers. Yes, you read that right. These papers are from the Holly Jolly Christmas Pad by Echo Park. I'm a bit of a Bah Humbug when it comes to Christmas papers, so I love that this pad contains papers that I can use for other times of the year too! :)

The border strip has been created using the Open Zig Zag Border Die from Die-Namics. You need to check out this brilliant range, if you've not already. They release new dies every month and they always give a good, clean cut.

Ok, that's all from me today. I hope you have a great weekend.

Stampin FluffnStuff

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)