Saturday, 12 November 2011

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...


Is anyone else slightly concerned that Christmas is less than six weeks away?! OMG! How did that happen? When did that happen? But breathe, it's ok. I only need about forty cards. And with this one, I have approximately, well, let me see... erm, three!

I'm afraid I'm still loving the cute new Pickle stamps from Wild Rose Studio. This one is called Christmas Cuddle. Isn't it adorable? And I'm working my way through the fabby Wintry Christmas Paper Pad, also Wild Rose Studio. I love this pad, because the papers aren't really Christmassy. So, on Christmas Eve, when I'm panicking because I don't have time to make the other thirty seven Christmas cards I need, at least I'll be able to console myself with the fact I'll still be able to play with these papers, long after I'm stuffed with Christmas pud...

Have a great weekend!

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)