Sunday, 9 October 2011

Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps coming soon...

Hi everyone, Simonne here!

If you're a follower of MMSC @ Facebook you would have read the announcement from Kitty that the new Sylvia Zet Wee Stamps from Whimsy Stamps are winging their way across the 'pond' as we speak and will be arriving in the MMSC store very soon! How exciting!!

So I thought I would share a creation I made using one of these adorable rubber stamps - Winter Fairy ...


I just know that these stamps will fly out of the door the moment they arrive, so be sure to email Kitty to reserve/pre-order yours!

Here is a list of supplies I have used that are available to buy at MMSC:

Supplies

Isn't that new Echo Park paper and Prima Lace just gorgeous?  I have run out of the lace now, so I beg you to please leave me some so I can add it to my next MMSC order! ;o)

I shall be back later this week with some fabulous news about a brand new rubber stamp range that MMSC will be stocking!  You may have already read about it on my blog (that will give you a hint!), but we have a few things to organise first before announcing it here on the blog, so be sure to check back soon!

And don't forget to check out the SUPER STAMP SALE over at MMSC!  Stamps from as little as £3.00, and postage is free if you spend £29.99 or more!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! Til next time peeps!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)