Monday, 17 October 2011

Sparkling Daffodils

Hi everyone, Simonne here! This week I would like to share a Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps card with you.  If you've not heard of Sparkle Creations before, then you are in for a TREAT!  I simply adore all SCRS stamps and the best news ever is that My Mum's Craft Shop is now an official stockist of them!!!  Woo-hoo!

I used Daffodil Charlotte for this card and had a go at making a centre step card.  This was the first time I made one - it was so easy and I love the end result (even though it was almost impossible to photograph it well!). I followed this template by Sandy but changed the measurements to fit the image I wanted to use.


I used my Daffodil Charlotte SCRS stamp and some scraps of paper from my MME Stella & Rose 'Gertie' paper pad. 


I even decorated the inside of this one (something that I never seem to have time to do, LOL!):



Here's a list of suppies I used to make this card, complete with links to the relevant product pages at My Mum's Craft Shop:

Supplies
[sentiment stamps from Whimsy Stamps]
MARKERS: Copic Ciaos
CARD: Kraft; White; Yellow
EMBELLIES: Flowers, gems, glitter glue
TOOLS: Martha Stewart 'Half Daisy' Edger Punch; Butterfly & Leaf punches


Thanks for dropping by! Hope you have a great week!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)