Monday, 24 October 2011

Charlotte on a Country Drive

Happy Monday everyone! Simonne here with another Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps card.

Did you know that My Mum's Craft Shop is one of only a few stockists of these adorable stamps?  You can find the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps section HERE at the MMSC store.  If there is ever a SCRS stamp that you would like but can't find listed in the MMSC store, simply send Kitty an email and she'll sort you out! :)

I used Charlotte with a Rose for this card and paired her with some yummy Echo Park Country Drive 12x12 paper - it's SO pretty!  (The green gingham paper is actually from the Sweet Summertime Collection Kit - I love that you can mix and match different ranges from EP).


I also used my Die-namics Mini Rolled Roses die.  I used the smallest die to cut out a white paper rose.  I originally made a pink rose, but the card I had was too dark and I didn't have any paler pink card, so I opted to use a pink flower under a white rose.

Here's a list of suppies I used to make this card, complete with links to the relevant product pages at My Mum's Craft Shop:

Supplies
MARKERS: Copic Ciaos


Thanks for popping by! Wishing you a fabulous crafty week!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)