Wednesday, 28 September 2011

You make life sweet...


I'm a big fan of the Pure Innocence Stamps from My Favourite Things and I've been itching to ink this cutie; Make Mine a Double for a while now. If cute and girly is not your thing and you prefer something a little more grown up, you should check out the A La Mode Stamps, also by My Favourite Things. (I'm also a big fan of these! What can I say? I've gotta lotta luuuurve to give!)

I've used papers from Dutch Mustard by Jillibean Soup. I'm feeling the autumn colours right now. Would you be surprised to hear I'm loving this pad at the moment? Yeah, I'm fickle too, you wait until the next pretty paper pad catches my eye! I've heard there are some new releases coming from Authentique soon...

Stampin FluffnStuff

1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable, I love your choice of DP and that image is really really cute!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)