Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Green Fingers


Well, if you fancy a quick card, this has got to be it! Of course you need to allow some time to eat enough ice cream lollies...! ;)

I've used La La Land Crafts Marci with Flower. And for a bit of fun, I've stamped her onto some lolly sticks. I just know she would be using these in her garden to help her little seedlings stand up. If you do decide to stamp onto lolly sticks, make sure you use a good, deep coloured ink. The first time I tried it, it came out very pale, Marci got lost and I had to eat more!

The Dutch Mustard Paper Pad from Jillibean Soup is just perfect for Marci. It's full of pretty papers in rich, autumnal colours. I've been stroking them ever since they arrived, but I thought it was about time I stopped dribbling and got them out to play.

I wanted to keep the whole card quite clean and simple, so it's just finished of with some hemp, string and some of the lovely Prima E-Line Flowers.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I need to bounce off some of this sugar...!

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)