Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Something for the boys

Hey everyone - Zoe here, I am super excited to be posting here on the MMCS DT blog for the first time!!! Today I have two cards to share with you using some of the fabulous Wild Rose Studio goodies that are available in the store. I always find male cards difficult to make and find the Wild Rose Studio stamps perfect - they are just the right amount of cute and are a dream to colour, they even have matching Wild Rose Studio paper packs available!!!.

My first card features WRS Footy Lad stamp which has of course been coloured with my beloved copic markers, and WRS Just for Men papers.


Here is a little side view to show the dimension on the card - The little footballs are from the paper too, I just cut them out and added them with foam pads to make perfect matching embellishments!


My second card to share is another centre step card, I had never made one before but loved the effect it gave I had to go and make another!! This one uses WRS Gone Fishing Stamp.


I hope you like the cards, although they are pretty simple, I think this style of centre step card is just perfect for mens cards and shows the fabulous images off perfectly!!!

Zoe x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)