Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Mustard latte anyone?


Hi there, today i wanted to share a card i made using


She is such a cute stamp and comes with 3 fun sentiments. This is a great stamp to use for miss you cards, catching up cards, or for coffee lovers - i know plenty of them!

I have also used

Jillibean Soup 6x6 Paper Pads - Dutch Mustard

 I think the green, brown and yellow of this paper are suited to a coffee theme and i really love the funky patterns too.
All the card needed then were some
Prima Eline Flowers in Green and some MMCS Hydrangeas in yellow, a few gems and voila!


I hope you like it
love tasha xx

2 comments:

  1. I really like this. Every time you make a fabby card, I want to buy all the stuff you've used! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM, what a funny image Tasha, love your coloring and the papers...xoxo Silke

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)