Monday, 15 August 2011

In a Pickle!


Morning Folks.

Now I know it's August, but I'm afraid it's time to start thinking about the 'C' Word and I'm not talking Choklit! I know some of you will know the exact amount of days until the 'C' Word, but I'm not one of them. In fact, I'm a bit of a Bah Humbug when it comes to Christmas this early in the year. In fact, I'm a bit of a Bah Humbug about Christmas right up until about 18 December, at which point it's panic stations, but that's a story for another time.

This year all that has changed. Why? Kitty stocking the new Wild Rose Studio Christmas stash, that's why. Between them, they have a lot to answer for.

This cute little guy is called Pickle With Present. Isn't he adorable? And this is not the only Pickle stamp available. There's Pickle with Sledge, Pickle Skating, Pickle with Poinsettia and Christmas Cuddles too. You really need to take a look, I promise you'll be saying 'Ahhhhhhhhhhhh' without even realising it. And while you're at it, you should check out the fab Christmas Circles, Jolly Greetings Sentiments and Snowflakes in the same range.

And that's not all. There are Wild Rose Studio Paper Pads too. This paper is from the Wintry Christmas Stack. It's full of spots and stripes in pinks, lilacs and aquas. Just perfect, if like me, you want to pretend you're not really making a Christmas card in August!

Have fun!

Stampin FluffnStuff

2 comments:

  1. Oh Faye this is completely adorable! I love your card. I think your colourwork is stunning and i love the little stars, so beautiful and inspiring
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)