Sunday, 7 August 2011

Echo Park COuntry Drive and MFT Die-namics

Hi there today I'd like to share two cards with you i made using Echo Park and MFT products which are all available in store.


First up is this sewing theme card. I created this using Echo Park Country Drive 6x6 paper pad, i teamed the paper up with MFT Die-namics Sew Nifty stamp and die set. I absolutely love this new set, the dies are so cute and there is even a pair of scissors and other sewing accessories! I think the sentiment is really lovely, it is also part of the set.
I thought the flowers just pulled the paper and the other elements together, i used Prima Eline Fuchsia 2 and a pink MMCS Hydrangea daisy.


Again i used the Echo Park Country Drive 6x6 pad for this card, this time teaming it up with MFT Die-namics Perfect Pinwheel die and stamp set. I love the pinwheel i think it is so much fun, my four year old has had me making them for her. I modified the pinwheel a little to fit on the card, cutting off a few cms from the end of each blade. The sentiment is also from the MFT Die-namics Perfect Pinwheel die and stamp, its a lovely sentiment.
I felt that this die could only be teamed with one stamp - Some Odd Girl Pinwheel Panda, are they not just the perfect marriage? I decided to keep the rest of the card simple and just added a Prima Eline Fuchsia 2 flower and a MMCS Hydrangea daisy to the bow.

Thank you for stopping by

love tasha xx

1 comment:

  1. wonderful cards Tasha....LOVE the colors and all the pretty details...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)