Monday, 1 August 2011

Boogie Down

Happy Monday everyone!  I can't quite believe it's the 1st of August - eek! That means we're in the 8th month of 2011 and only 145 days until Christmas!!  Ooh, talking about Christmas, I must let you know that there is lots of new Christmas crafty stash starting to arrive in the MMSC store - some yummy First Edition paper and lots of Fizzy Moon stash, not to mention the brand new Gorjuss Girls stamps!! I bet it won't be long until we start making Christmas cards! :)

Anyhoo, today I'd like to share a creation I have made using one of the brand new July release stamps from Whimsy Stamps.  This sassy girl is called Kenny K Boogie Down and will be available very soon at My Mum's Craft Shop:


I've used 2 different MFT Die-namics dies on this card. I just love how the Music Notes work perfectly with the stamp and the Stars match the paper so well! Here is a list of supplies, should you wish to do a little retail therapy...

Supplies

Thanks so much for popping by today, and I hope you enjoyed my creation!

Til next time ...

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)