Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Whimsy Stamps

Good morning peeps! Simonne here with my very first official MMSC DT post - eek!!! :)

I am SUPER excited (and a wee bit nervous!) to be part of the MMSC DT and to be working with such awesomely talented gals - whoop, whoop!!!! *grin*  Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity Kitty!

For today's post I thought I would highlight the fabulous Whimsy Stamps rubber stamps and share some of the cards I have made with them.  You can find a fabby selection of Whimsy rubber stamps HERE in the MMSC store.  Whimsy Stamps have a wonderful range of images by the likes of Kenny K, Meljen's Designs and Crissy Armstrong to name but a few, together with some fabulous sentiment stamps.  Whimsy Stamps also have their own range of wonderful Shapeology dies which are in stock HERE at the MMSC store.

The first card I would like to share is one using Kenny K Madison Attitude stamp and the gorgeous Crate Paper 'Portrait' 6x6 paper pad:




And for my second card, another Whimsy Stamps Kenny K stamp called 'Bling Baby' paired with some yummy MME Lime Twist 'Life of the Party' paper.  I also used my Marianne Creatables Chinese Rose dies with some felt to create a fab rose:



Hope you've enjoyed my creations today!

Tile next time...

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Sem these are fantastic, i love the designs they are so funa nd funky, great colours too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)