Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Summery Sweet Thinkin' Mae

LinkHere is a card i made yesterday using the new Some Odd Girl Stamps that we have in store!
This one is called Sweet Thinkin' Mae. She is definitely my favourite so far and comes with the matching sentiment i have used on this card - how great is that?!

The papers are Echo Park Summertime...such a fab paper pad with lovely summery bright funky colours! I used my Martha Stewart Grass Punch (more on the way soon!) to create the grass and did the ovals using my Nestabilities - still love my nesties, who doesn't!

I also added a bit of ribbon from my stash and dotted some pearls around the edges. To finish i added some Roses and dabbed a bit of Stickles Glitter Glue on the edges!

Hope the sun is shining where you are...if not then hope this summery card bring some sunshine into your day!

Kitty xx

3 comments:

  1. You got to make something! Yay. Really pretty too. I need this SOG! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kitty,
    My second lot of papers arrived today :) as if I needed an more!
    Great card, love the bright cheery colours, its cloudy here so I am imagning the sun is now shining.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute Kitty, love the little roses and the sweet image... HUGS

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)