Saturday, 23 July 2011

MFT Sew Nifty & Echo Park


I am in LOVE ... with the brand new My Favourite Things Die-namics Sew Nifty stamp and die set!

When I saw this set being previewed over at MFT I thought 'I have to have this set' and immediately emailed Kitty to request that she reserve me one to buy as soon as they arrived in the UK!  It is fabulous - 5 dies, 4 image stamps and 11 sentiment stamps all for the bargain price of £17.49!! I managed to use 4 dies and 3 image stamps on my card, but when I decorate the inside I will use a sentiment (or two) and the remaining die cut and image stamp!


I also used my fabby Echo Park Country Drive 12x12 papers.  I LOVE this kit, so much so that I will be ordering some additional sheets as I'm almost out of some - eek!!  Both the individual 12x12 sheets AND the brand new 6x6 Country Drive paper pad are available to buy right now at MMSC.

Here is a supply list, should you wish to do some retail therapy *wink*:


Today is the first day of our lovely, long 6 week summer vacation here in the UK - woo-hoo!!  School is officially out for summer as from today!!!!!! Yippee!!  Just hope the weather is better than last year.

If there is anything you want that is showing as out of stock, all you need to do is drop Kitty an email and she will sort you out! :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. I think this card is fabulous darling. I need this set...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is amazing - i absolutely love what you have done with this MFT set - you rocked it
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)