Monday, 11 July 2011

Happy Day

Hello there! Tasha here, today i wanted to share with you might first DT card for MMCS.

I decided to take a break from my normal squae shaped card and create a circular card, i think the soft and fun prints of the dp lend themselves well to this shape.
I started by covering the base card with some paper from the Jillibean Soup - Blossom Soup collection. I like the cute little stars against this marine colour. 
Then using a Cheery Lynn Tea English Tea Party Doily die i made the doily. I actually used the centre of a hideous 12x12 doily i had lurking in the cupboard to cut the doily from.
I then cut a circle from some more paper from the Jillibean Soup Blossom Soup collection to create a funky 'teen' background.
The image i used is Whiff Of Joy 'You Make the Grade' which i coloured in fun bright colours. I love this image i think she is super fun and great for the teens and any school themed projects.
For the tag and small butterflies i used My Favourite Things Die-namics Notched Tag Die & Stamp Set, this is one invaluable set. If you can only afford one set this is definitely the one to get. It comes with 9 dies (one of which is a butterfly and is my most favourite die) and so many sentiments and a few backgrounds for the tag - it really is a bargain.
I managed to throw in some My Minds Eye Bakers Twine - Together Twine, i love it! I think its definitely one of my must haves, especially in this colour!
The flowers i used are are My Mums Craft Shop Cherry Blossoms in Fuchsia Pink and some Prima E line  flowers. The flowers are topped off with some Craftwork Cards Card Candi in Botanicals.
I hope you like it!

If you want any of the products i used on my card you can find them at


love tasha xx

1 comment:

  1. Tasha, I think this card is super. I love all the different elements. Faberoony. xxx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)