Friday, 22 July 2011

Echo Park paper & Some Odd Girl Stamps


Hello! Tasha here, bringing you some creations i made using Echo Park papers and Some Odd Girl Stamps which are both available IN STORE.

For my first card i wanted to go for bright funky colours and what is more bright and funky than


I love the bright funky colours and the awesome patterns, they are so fun and so versatile too. I think its fab the pad has some great block colours too like this bright lime green and fab pink, super for matting and layering.
So being all fun and funky i knew i had to team these papers with the ultra hip and funky


Yep she is super cool dancing along with her iPod and not giving two hoots about who sees her crazy dance moves!

These are the other products i used on this card:


For my second card i went very feminine and girly so i pulled out


I love the soft colours and fabulous prints of this paper and i decided to make a little scene using some of it. For me it was clear who would look fab with this paper


I think she looks super sweet with her balloon and her cute little outfit. For the rest of the card i knew it had to be floral and feminine.
These are the other products i used on this card:

All of these items are available IN STORE now

love tasha xx

2 comments:

  1. These are both brilliant cards and your colouring - wow. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards hun...so colourful!! I love the layouts too - stunning!!xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)