Monday, 18 July 2011

Did you know...


That My Mum's Craft Shop are one of only a handful of craft retailers in The UK to supply the rubber versions of the cutesome stamps from La La Land Crafts?

Starboy Luka is my first taste of LLLC and I have to say I want more. (I have Sweetheart Marci on my desk waiting to be inked up, but I still want more!) The rubber is a very good quality. They give a lovely crisp, stamped image and are so much fun to colour in. Not only that, but the actual images are a really good size. Starboy Luca is about 10cm high. I'm hooked.

Just as well Kitty has all the new releases on pre-order. The Fairy Tale Collection are starting to ship in a week or so, and there are further ranges due in August. I've seen them and I'm planning how to smuggle them into the house as I type!!

Otherwise, I've used three of my current favourite things on this card. Fly a Kite, Lime Twist by My Minds Eye Papers. I love this pad so much I've nearly used it all up. Stacking Stars by Die-Namics and the Star Border Die, also by Die-namics, which I used for the little tiny stars in the corner.

Well, that's all from me for now, have a great week.

Faye
x

Recipe
Papers: Fly a Lite, Lime Twist; MME
Image: Starboy Luka; La La Land Crafts
Colouring: Copics
Tools: Stacking Stars and Star Border; Die Namics

2 comments:

  1. Faye, your card is sooo cute, love the image and your fabby coloring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This card is very pretty, sweet and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)