Sunday, 31 July 2011

Bee Happy


Hi there, Tasha here, i wanted to show you how i used some yummy new goodies from MFT and Echo Park.

Today i was desperate to use MFT Groovy Girl Stamp - she is so fun and i knew i wanted to team her up with a BEE HAPPY sentiment. Well you can imagine my delight when i found these gorgeous bee style papers in the Echo Park Country Drive collection! They were a match made in heaven!
The colour combo lead me to use some gorgeous flowers from Prima Eline and these MMCS Hydrangeas, which have become my favourites they are ever so cute and pretty.
The scalloped edge was made using MFT Die-namics Simply Scallop Large, using some plain white card stock and some of the honeycomb style Echo Park Country Drive paper.
I really wanted to add some clouds behind the Groovy Girl, the little clouds are from the Die-namics You Move Me & Stamp Set, i think they are super cute and this set i think will become a firm favourite.
Die-namics File Tab provided a perfect place for me to stamp Happy Day which is a stamp from the Die-namics notched tag die and stamp set.
I finished with some black sparkly alphas like the Thickers available in store.

I hope you like it

love tasha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)